MUEE, what you were looking for!

by - 9:24

Hi there!

I have good news for you today and it is that I have found a onlineshop called MUEE.

It sells prom dresses, wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and many other dresses.

I had a look at the website because there were some dresses that I loved and what I have to say is that the prices are affordable for everyone and specially the wedding ones.

If you are looking for something to wear on a special day this is your shop!
Just have a look at it and you should find something that you like because there are so many beautiful things.

I am going to show you some of my faves below (click on the title of the picture to see it on the shop) J


WEDDING DRESSES






 

Vinatage Bateau Neck Long Illusion Sleeved Lace Bodice A-line Tulle Wedding Dress


As you can see they are very beautiful and not expensive at all.  You can choose the tailoring time between normal (16-25 days) or rush (10-15 days + $29).
I am sure that you can find one that fits you perfectly and makes you look great!


BRIDESMAID DRESSES

This part is my favourite, I loved all of them and it is so difficult to choose just one for your prom day. I would like to have discovered this shop before so I could wore one of them when my prom was.


A-line One Shoulder Sleeveless Pleated Long Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress

 
 

Chic Halter Neck Pleated Long Pearl Pink Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress with Sash




Spaghetti Straps Pleated Long Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress




Shoulder Straps Navy Blue Chiffon Split Long Bridesmaid Dress




One Shoulder Burgundy Tulle Bridesmaid Dress with Crystal Ribbon

 
What I have liked the most of these dresses, in addition to the shape and the hang, are the colors. There are softs and bright colors and you can choose whatever you want. This also happens with the prom dresses, showed below. 

PROM DRESSES
 
 


I found this Onlineshop very complete, you also can buy Homecoming dresses, Evening dresses, Cocktail dresses and First communion dresses on this website.
If you have some doubts about, as how to order, how to return a product, payment methods and so forth you can find the answers at the bottom of the page. I leave you some direct access for them here:

Hope you have liked this post and this new website that I brought today for you!
Write you soon! 

You May Also Like

0 comentarios